Managing team and roles
In a team, members can be assigned different roles and the status of each member can be set to either active or deactivated.
This page describes how to change roles and activate/deactivate users.
Currently supported roles are Admin and Developer.
Admin users have access to certain workspace features, in excess of what is allowed for the developer role:
- Invite new team members
- Manage existing team members (deactivate, activate etc)
- Add and manage workspace integrations
- Manage payment plans & subscriptions
To manage the team or change roles, click on Team Members in the main menu.
Managing the team
When users have left the team, you might want to reflect that in Bytesafe.
- To deactivate or activate a user, click on the Deactivate or Activate user.
When a user has been deactivated, all related access tokens for that user will automatically become expired.
If you choose to reactivate the same user, new tokens must be created. For more information: Access token no longer valid
Changing roles of users
The initial user that creates the workspace is automatically assigned as an account Admin who can invite additional team members.
- To make additional user Admins, click on the Make admin button.
To add new team members, visit Invite team members