How to invite your team members by email
To allow for collaboration on all packages, registries and features in a workspace, users can add additional members to their team.
Your Bytesafe Workspace contains all your registries, packages and configurations and where you can access the features of Bytesafe.
Adding additional members grant them access to a Bytesafe workspace and allow them to:
- Access to Bytesafe private registries using
pnpmcli (e.g. for
- Access to Bytesafe web application (dashboards, browse dependencies, security- and license issues)
- Create and manage existing registries (including plugins, policies and upstream configurations)
- Create and manage tokens for registries (personal and for CI/CD services)
- View existing Security issues
- View License information and License issues
- Use of Bytesafe CLI
- Add integrations to a workspace (admin users only)
Make sure every team member codes securely by adding them to your Team!
Share private packages and manage, control and secure the public dependencies your team is using with Bytesafe.
Feature availability and product trial
View the Pricing page to see available Bytesafe plans and features.
Try Bytesafe for free with access to all features for 30 days.
Follow the links below for more information on how to invite members to your team and managing team member roles.
Managing team and changing roles